The World Health Organisation recognises the use of acupuncture in the treatment of a wide range of medical problems,
- Digestive issues: gastritis and hyperacidity, spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea.
- Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, and recurrent chest infections.
- Neurological and muscular disorders: headaches, facial tics, neck pain, rib neuritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, various forms of tendinitis, low back pain,
- Urinary, menstrual, and reproductive problems
The acupuncture treatment can help stop pain, stimulate immune function, or even resolve phlegm issues. The treatment can also help with other functions, like treating rashes
or constipation. Some of these target points are chosen by location; for example, using points on the back, legs, or shoulder to treat pain.
From western biomedical research, we know that acupuncture influences a number of physiological functions. Acupuncture can release endorphins (natural pain killing chemicals),
restore proper circulation in diseased areas, stimulate hormonal glands, and improve immune system function.
Acupuncture is used to treat various ailments. It can be used for the treatment of body aches, muscle pains, injuries, psychological related issues, addictions, digestive issues.
Below is a partial list of the ailments or issues that acupuncture can help with.
- Auto/Sports Injury
- Bell's Palsy
- Chemo Side Effects
- Cigarette cessation
- Digestive issues
- Drug Addiction
- Frozen shoulder
- Pain relief - Neck, Shoulders, Hands, Back, Legs, Knees and Feet
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sleep Disorders
- Sinus Problems
- Sports Injury
- Skin Problems
- Weight loss
- Workers Comp Injuries
And much more.
Our Treatment Techniques and Benefits
- Electrical Acupuncture Stimulation
- Gua Sha
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Infra Reel Stimulation
- Body Balance Yin-Yang
- Build/Boost Immune System
- Help Food Digestion
- Promote Water Metabolism
- Promote Blood Circulation (pronounced chee)
- Reduce Stress
- Strengthen Internal Organs
- and More......